The Main Course
- Sweet Potato Bake
- Gling user Valerie Fender had to convert this recipe to Gluten-free. You will love this side dish at your Thanksgiving dinner and it will be a family keeper for years.
- Mike's Amazing Macaroni and Cheese
- A community favorite on Gling, your family will call this a favorite, too! This is a super-simple recipe that also makes great leftover Macaroni and Cheese...
- Green Bean Cassarole
- This recipe will allow you to keep a Thanksgiving tradition alive, Gluten-free style (complete with the French fried onions!). This will make a huge casserole that your guests will love.
- Apple Cran/Pear Sauce
- The fun part of making these are when the cranberries are popping as they cook. It is also a very quick and simple recipe that your kids will love. You will get raves on this one.
- Cranberry Chutney
- This chutney is wonderful with ham or turkey, makes a wonderful presentation on your holiday table. Your family will love this new twist on traditional cranberry sauce this holiday season! Gling user Valerie Fender found this recipe in a "Taste of Home" cookbook. It makes about 5 cups of chutney.
- Tanya's Fall Corn Cassarole
- A tasty dish that even the kids will love! It is quick and easy and will likely be a requested dish throughout the year. Rich corn flavors and a cheesy, sweet flavor make it an easy add.
- Pumpkin Curry Soup
- If you need something to warm your soul on a beautiful fall day, this is your answer. A delicate hint of curry adds a dimension of flavor you'll love. This also holds very well in the freezer as a leftover.
- Gluten-free Easy Stuffing with Flavor
- So easy, it's silly. And you thought you'd never eat stuffing, you Gluten-free Champ you!
- Sweet and Savory Stuffing
- This stuffing will add a hefty dose of flavor and color to your holiday table. And once your guests take a bite, they'll question if this should have been saved for dessert.
- Polenta Casserole
- A wonderful pan-made stuffing that will delight your senses and thrill your guests!
Breads, Biscuits, Rolls
- Tanya G's Drop Biscuits
- These biscuits are easily made if you use a food processor to make them. Add different and distinctive cheeses for some variety. Your guests will marvel at the texture and light flavor.
- French Bread
- Now you can make french bread again as the perfect complement to you main dishes. The texture and flavor will have your guests questioning its Gluten-free status.
- Best Bread Made Right from Your Bread Machine
- Great flavor and texture will have your family asking for more to make all those leftover Turkey sandwiches.
- Tea Leaves Creamed Corn Cornbread
- A quick and simple recipe for a busy Thanksgiving Day. Great served hot out of the oven. Make and serve "as is" with butter and honey, or you can add onions and peppers as it cooks for a savory version.
- Candee Family's Quinoa Salad
- You'll fall in love with this salad and it's quick and easy, distinctive look at the dinner table. It's sure to be noticed at a fall Thanksgiving party, too.
- Very Tasty Green Salad
- A simple, yet distinctively different salad. It's always best to shake things up. :)
- Chocolate Caramel Apples
- One batch is never enough! Great to munch on while cooking or snacking on throughout the day!
- Really Good Spicy Nuts
- A simple and yet supremely delicious snack. Don't eat too many - you must save some room!
- Edamame Hummus
- This is a creamy hummus that is great over your choice of Gluten-Free bread. You can also use this for a veggie dip too.
- Artichoke Dip
- A quick and easy recipe that will go great with corn chips and is perfectly snackable as you cook the day away!
- Ginger Snap Dip
- A yummy dip to spread over your favorite cookies or fruit. It also works great as a side dip with desserts.
- Tea Leaves Slightly Southwestern Breakfast Lasagna
- If you need a quick and easy recipe to field a house full of guests, this is your answer. Tasty, yet just different enough to make a very meaningful first meal.
- Coconut Coffee Bread
- Perfect with a cup of coffee and a morning of reflection and thanks for Family and Friends.
- Mike's Golden Pancakes
- Your kids will thank you for making these on a day that promises an introduction to new and different foods. A family favorite for sure!
- Buttermilk Syrup
- A quick and easy recipe for your favorite breakfast food!
- Maple Hot Chocolate
- A delicious treat for the children AND the holiday kid within you.
- Hot Apple Cider
- A must-have while cooking. Sip and stir throughout the day without the danger of over caffeination!